Saturday, January 14, 2023

aro-tek glock sights

Aro-tek Glock Sights - I saw these at Brownells and they look like a nice sight that I could install at home, which I love. This includes Trijicon versions - fairly low profile.

Truglo is looking into TFO, but many crashes have been reported and it seems a bit difficult to install.

Aro-tek Glock Sights

Aro-tek Glock Sights

I have been using Arrow-Tech on my G26 and G17 for over 3 years. I like them very much.

Glock 21 Ported Looking For Information

They are as bright as any other sight I have seen on other pistols in my range, and they are easy to set up. No viewfinder required. They give you a bit of front sight, and the rear is tightened with the allen wrench, included. Make them easy to adjust.

You will have to dig up your old charms. If the Glock's were plastic scopes like mine, a small wooden dowel, a small hammer and a little patience would have removed them in under a minute.

I bought my product directly from Aro-Tek http://www.arotek.com/orderform.aspx?category=11 but I think Brownells prices are about the same if you need anything else from them.

Copo9560 said: Tried searching but found very little information. I saw these at Brownells and they look like a nice sight that I could install at home, which I love. This includes Trijicon versions - fairly low profile. Truglo is looking into TFO, but many crashes have been reported and it seems a bit difficult to install. These will carry over to the new G20SF. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Click to expand... I had them years ago and they work great. Easy installation and pin adjustment. I believe they improved their line. Some of their new designs are reviewed. Good quality views IMO

Buy Trijicon Bright & Tough Night Sight Set With Novak Style Rear Sights For Glock Pistols Online At Desertcartkuwait

Dave.1 said: I think Brownells prices are similar if you need anything else from them. Click to expand... Brownells cost 78.40... I bought a third pair for my Glock 19 Gen4 -- cheaper than buying directly through Aro-Tek.

I love arrow-tech attractions. The rear sight needs a shoot to check its alignment, but once you find it, put the screws in with blue lokite and you're done. I also like that they don't need a sight thruster.

Bought a set for my G30SF. They are exactly what I was looking for. Powerful, low profile, Novak style rear, easy to adjust, Trijicon tubes. What more could you ask for?

Aro-tek Glock Sights

The rear sight here is Arrow-Tech (the front is TFO tru-glo). Unlike TruGlo, Arrow-Tech has excellent customer service and affordable prices.

Aro Tek Glock Guide Tube P/n Atgd1019

D.R.D. That said: the rear here is Arrow-Tech (the front is TFO tru-glo). Unlike TruGlo, Arrow-Tech has excellent customer service and affordable prices. Click to expand... Yes, I saw some ghost rings on April 10th, but they haven't sold out yet. For these older eyes I chose to stick with the 3-dot configuration. In fact, I always prefer 3-dots over any other pistol scope design. They have served me well for many years. But hey, the ghost ring looks good, and that's the point if it suits you.

DwbG30SF, of course. The three-dotted ring and the specter are actually two different observation methods. The three-dot system involves squaring your target, aligning the dots, and focusing on the front sight. Meanwhile, the Ghost Ring resembles a hex sight system that focuses on the target the entire time, 'looking' at the target through the ring. What I like about the Arrow-Tech ring compared to the Ameriglo is that if you're using the front viewfinder, its top is level with the center of the ring, which aligns with the shoulder of the Ghost viewfinder (a la the column arrangement without the traditional groove). Ameriglo ring shoulders are too low to do that. So in a sense, one can use the above setup for faster target acquisition and more accurate (limited) target shooting. Since my setup is primarily for indoor close-range defense situations, this fits the previous scenario.

D.R.D. Said: Definitely dwbG30SF. The three-dotted ring and the specter are actually two different observation methods. Click to expand... Thanks for the info D.R.D. It makes more sense to me now.

I know, old thread, but never mind. Aro-Tek is a great company and a one-man operation. Great customer service and great products. I have used their sights for years on all my Glocks. In fact, their store last week had a new viewfinder and Suretouch magazine release installed on the new G19. I will continue to do business with Arrow-Tech and not other companies for years to come.

Aro Tek Glock Sights Review: The Best Sights For Your Glock?

Almost forgotten, Arrow-Tech's Phantom Vision setup also has a three-dot setup with tritium. They are very interesting, but for me I always choose one or the other, usually using a tritium three-dot setup.

Glockster_James, I've been using their viewfinder for a few years, but didn't know it was a one-man operation. Very impressive.

As far as I remember, they also had the OEM Glock parts polished and recoated. Surprisingly, a lot of people don't use them because I think they are legal for GSSF.

Aro-tek Glock Sights

I use an Aro-Tek 2-dot rear Aro-Sight on my G21 with XS Express Big Dot night vision goggles on the front and I love that setup.

Truglo Tfo Green/green Fits G20,21,29,30

Dave.1 said: Glockster_James, I've been using their viewfinder for a few years, but didn't know it was a one-man operation. Very impressive. As far as I remember, they also had the OEM Glock parts polished and recoated. Surprisingly, a lot of people don't use them because I think they are legal for GSSF. Dave Click to expand... Well, Aro-Tek has been run by a man (technically a man assuming a woman since his wife answered the phone and charged) since they moved from their Auburn store (2002-2004 I believe) to their location in the Olympia area. store. If you ever get a chance to meet Morris in person, he's very knowledgeable, fun to chat with, and always has projects he's working on to show off.

You're right, he also uses OEM parts, polishes, and paints (I can't remember the name, but it makes me think of Rober's NP3 finish based on how it works). Not 100% sure if they are legitimate GSSF securities. The repaint is almost the same color as the stock part so they look like an in stock part. I also like the aftermarket stuff he does, like the Suretouch mag release (even now made with polymer instead of real metal), as the original mag release is much easier to use than Glock's head. Their gen4 version is now closer to the Suretouch release, but for me I'll still take the Aro-Tek part.

The front sight is Arrow-Tech's new dual dot sight. It's similar to Trijicon's HD viewfinder, but their outer ring is a nicer luminescent ring than I've seen on HDs. With the tritium lamp in the center and the luminescent ring on the outside, you'll always have a good bright view. It doesn't matter if you shine a few seconds of sunlight or an LED flashlight on it, that ring will shine brightly. The back is still the old low profile tritium they've been making for years. As far as I can remember, they've been using tritium lights from Trijicon for a long time so they don't seem to fade on you anytime soon.

Almost forgot, the Arrow-Tech dual dot front sight with low profile tritium rear sight costs about $90, give or take a few dollars (without my receipt in front of me).

Glock 33 Gen4

This is an old thread, you may not get a response, the old thread may be being restored. Consider creating a new topic.

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet

 

Recent Posts